Monday, October 14, 2013

10 K Book Race

Hi Students,

I am posting a link that will take you to a form to log the number of pages you've read as well as post your book report. I understand that you have emailed them to me, which I will grade. However, I still need you to follow this link and enter the required fields. You can simply copy and paste your report into the appropriate field. Going forward, you will only need to enter your book information on this form and you won't have to email me your book reports. Please follow this protocol so I can give you credit for the pages you've read and you can qualify for the incentives. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/a/harmonytx.org/forms/d/19ozttboPZeBuwGwxUOib9CT85D4P9A99ILXO8oNwZs0/viewform

Warm regards,

Ms. Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment